Friday 27 July 2012

IT LIIIIIVES!

I do apologise for the unannounced hiatus., dear readers.  I had a lot of work to do regarding sorting funds and debts for university and am also organising an event for our city's wonderful Steampunk society, so I have had to pt my blogging on the back burner.  I'm now drafting an introduction to the Sisters of Mercy which, for simplicity, will be a text post with accompanying videos for their songs rather than a vlog.


For those who are reading for fashion/makeup/general style purposes, here was my hair and face-a-me-doo for last night's Danse Macabre, a monthly night co-run by my partner with the theme of Goth/80's/italo/disco (I know, right?).  It's a brilliant evening.  All the makeup aside from the powder was from high street brands at the lower end of the price range, hairspray was the utterly amazing got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.  It's the strongest stuff I've ever used, and my word, does it do the job.



 I forgot to adjust my webcam for this one, apologies for blurriness.

Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 100 Ivory 
Powder: Gothic Geisha white mineral makeup (eBay).
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner
Mascara:  Maybelline Great Lash
Eyeshadow - MUA Matte Eyeshadow shade 20 (black) & white shade from beautyUK eyeshadow collection 4
Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish in 128 Starry-Eyed


4 comments:

  1. Gosh your make-up was truly amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello gorgeous! wondered where you ran off to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a post, I hope you don't mind;
    http://ohvelveteena.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/11-questions-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete