Friday 3 February 2012

Need more regular stuff?

The reason I haven't uploaded the music vid is that it has become monstrously apparent that I cannot edit videos well at all.  If anyone can recommend me a simple editor that'll allow me to adjust both video and audio tracks then let me know, otherwise I'm going to resort to a continuous shot of me rambling, half-cut/half-asleep/completely clueless, about music stuff I just learned whilst falling off my chair and insulting everything for your entertainment to make up for a lack of anything decent.  In the mean time, I have a Tumblr called The Cupboard Under The Stairs where I post pictures of my face, my dog, bands I like (one way to learn about a few goth bands if you're interested) and various sewing projects that I'm working on.  Mainly.  There are occasionally other things, but it's where you can find whatever I can't say enough about to write a proper post on.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at a risk of sounding a tad silly, I'd recommend good ole' MS Movie Maker. The trick is not to upload MP3s into the program, but to always convert them to WAV beforehand... at least that's what makes the damn software work for me.

    Barbora :)

    ReplyDelete